Help your provider better tailor your formula by uploading photos. You need to upload three photos: one selfie and one of each side of your face.
Tips on how to take great photos:
- You have a neutral facial expression.
- The area is well lit, preferably in natural lighting.
- You are not wearing makeup, skin products, etc.
- Your hair does not cover your face.
- Your face fills the screen.
- There are no shadows on your face.
- Flash is disabled if there’s natural lighting.
If your provider cannot evaluate you with the photos provided, they may ask that you upload new photos. We respect your privacy and the security of all of your information. We’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure your privacy and information are safe via our HIPAA-compliant protocols and system.
If you encounter an “Unable to upload photo” error or any other error during your photo upload, please log out, then log back in to go to your Skin Profile to upload your photos.